Sun Valley Builders is a Commercial General Construction Firm, located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. This position will allow candidates many opportunities for career growth within the Company.
To be successful as a Construction Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and subcontractor records, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Assisting with project needs such as document control for pre-construction, construction, and closeout.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Occasionally attend marketing events
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Maintain inventory for all office supplies and pantry
- Help plan and coordinate team building events
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, Office 365, Adobe PDF Reader
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Apply for a Position
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below and attach your resume!
"*" indicates required fields