Sun Valley Builders is excited to continue our Internship Program. We are currently seeking a Construction Management Intern to join the team as a member of our growing Arizona Job Order Contracting Division based out of Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Must be pursuing or have a degree in Construction Management. Must be in a Junior student standing or higher.
- Availability in Summer (May/June start until August/September depending on school).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Must be self–motivated, able to multi‐task and work independently.
- Ability and aptitude to read and interpret construction plans, specs, contracts, proposals, estimates and other regularly encountered items.
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally between job sites, mileage reimbursed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- MS Projects
- Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, Etc.)
- OSHA Certification
- Personal Vehicle |The intern must have a personal vehicle to get to and from jobsites. Gas receipts may be turned in weekly if job location is farther than 10 miles from current residence.
- Steel Toe Boots | Sun Valley Builders will provide a Hard Hat and Safety Vest. The Intern must have Steel Toe Boots not later than 1 week after employment.
- Personal Laptop and Cell Phone | The Intern must have a functioning laptop and cell phone to be able to complete their required documents throughout the Internship. A Sun Valley Builders email address will be provided for all project communication.
- Overtime Hours | The Intern will be required to be available when overtime hours are required, but not to exceed 50 hours.
For successful Intern’s potential opportunities for employment may be available after completing a Summer Internship.
Thank you so much for your interest in Sun Valley Builders!
Now accepting Business Internship Positions!
Apply for a Position
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below and attach your resume!
"*" indicates required fields