The General Superintendent will provide oversight to the operations of all assigned projects. He or she will be responsible for overall safety, client satisfaction, resolving job issues and profit/ loss on their assigned projects. Projects will be located throughout the State of Arizona.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a lead supervisor role
- Position is located in Scottsdale, AZ
- Must understand new build CMAR and job order contracting Contract methods
- Must have a minimum of 2-year educational construction experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Including but not limited to:
- Handle on the job issues and potential change orders.
- Ensure client satisfaction during the construction progress.
- Interview, hire, provide direction, evaluate performance, recommend pay adjustments, and when necessary, discipline or discharge subordinates.
- Attend all in-house and customer pre-construction meetings.
- Attend project progress meetings when possible.
- Directly supervise a minimum of 10 superintendents.
- Work with superintendents to insure projects are constructed in accordance with the plans and budget.
- Ensure contract requirements are understood and being followed.
- Insure that all company and rented equipment is maintained properly and not abused.
- Insure that all projects begin with a “Daily Safety Huddle” and promote zero lost time accidents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Improve safety policies and procedures
- Improve Quality Control/ Inspection procedures
Apply for a Position
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below and attach your resume!
"*" indicates required fields